TOGETHER THERE’S HELP
Tinnitus is the sensation of hearing sound in your ears or head when no external sound is present. Typically, people describe the sound as “ringing in ears”, but others describe it as hissing, buzzing, whistling, roaring and even chirping.
One of the main causes for tinnitus may be due to noise exposure – for example machinery, hunting, or amplified music. Also, aging, head injuries, and even medications can be a factor. For some, it’s a minor annoyance, and for others, it can result in serious issues, such as sleep disruption, inability to concentrate, employment challenges, depression, and more.
Our staff specializes in treating tinnitus and decreased sound tolerance using leading-edge technology combined with focused expertise. With years of experience in audiology and clinical practice, we’re equipped to recommend a course of action for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT US
Your first step is a thorough audiological assessment and tinnitus evaluation. In reviewing your tinnitus, we’ll do a series of measurements to help develop an individualized tinnitus treatment and/or referral plan based on our findings. After reviewing the results with you, our specialist will recommend an action plan of partnership to include:
- Outlining a solution that fits your needs
- Recommending a hearing or tinnitus device(s), if required
- Establishing a cooperative plan with realistic expectations
- Providing other appropriate professional referrals
DEVICES WE USE IN YOUR TREATMENT PLAN
- Amplification/hearing devices
- Combination devices
- Oticon Tinnitus Sound Support
- Starkey Multiflex Tinnitus Technology
- Widex Zen Therapy
- Levo System by Otoharmonics
- Neuromonics devices: Oasis, Haven, Sanctuary
- Serenade by Sound Cure
- Desyncra: Acoustic CR Neuromodulation
Together there’s help. Book an appointment for a tinnitus evaluation today.